This is my homage to Makoto Takahashi.
With Lagoona Blue of Monster high.
"Why do I always draw girls? I have this lingering image I had when I was a sixth-grader, right after the war. There was a church of the Allied Occupation Forces near my house, and one day I saw a girl over the fence. She was about 5 and was playing in the garden filled with flowers.
"The girl, her leg in a cast, was called by her mother. She turned around and ran to her mother, her beautiful blond hair flowing. It was such a beautiful scene in such a gloomy time.
- grindingfangs likes this
- clear-glass likes this
- cosmicotton likes this
- beautiful-and-sad likes this
- vriska--sexual reblogged this from jakeofrashow
- vriska--sexual likes this
- officialalphinaud reblogged this from jpopluvr1000
- officialalphinaud likes this
- jpopluvr1000 reblogged this from fuckyeahmonsterhigh
- gizibaexo likes this
- violentsandwich likes this
- coneyislanddiscopalace likes this
- pfefferihipstersparkles likes this
- rivaisumisus reblogged this from fuckyeahmonsterhigh
- fuckyeahmonsterhigh reblogged this from jakeofrashow
- danabelle likes this
- xojillybeanxo likes this
- jakeofrashow posted this